54 must have photos of your wedding day.
Your wedding day is going to be packed full of special moments that you dont want to miss, so making a list of must have photos for your photographer is a great way to make sure you dont miss out on any of those special moments, even if you weren't there to see them happen in the moment. In this post I have included 54 photos ideas that you should consider when creating your photo list.
1. Bride and Bridesmaids at the start of the day
2. Getting ready shots of both the Bride and Groom
3. Your Stationery Suite
4. Gift/letter exchange to Bride and Groom
5. Ceremony set up before any guests have arrived.
6. Ceremony accessories - Order of service/signage/close up of décor.
7. Bride and Groom Shoes prior to putting them on.
8. Groomsmen putting on Buttonholes
9. Bouquets prior to being given out
10. Bride getting into her dress with Mother and Bridesmaids
11. Bridesmaids first look at Bride
12. Fathers first look
13. Bride and Groom singular portraits prior to ceremony
14. The first look for Bride and Groom (if doing)
15. Guests entering ceremony
16. Bride walking down the aisle
17. Bride with Bridesmaids
18. Groom with Groomsmen
19. The rings
20. Wedding Dress hanging up
21. Candid ceremony moments
22. The I do moment
23. First kiss
24. Flower girl and Page Boys
25. Bridesmaids and groomsmen at the ceremony
26. After I do photo
27. Crowd reaction/confetti shot
28. Immediate family photo with both sets of parents
29. Group family photos
30. Bride and Groom with bridal party
31. Bride with friends
32. Groom with friends
33. Bride and Groom portraits